The bi-annual survey of UK consumers, identifying changes in eating out behaviour. QuickBite quantifies responses by foodservice locations, spend per head and anticipated future eating out behaviour and is used to identify trends by channel and outlet type. This service provides the consumer counterpoint to Menurama, Horizons' analytical database of nationwide menus.
- Bi-annual consumer eating out survey of 2,000 UK adults, demographically representative of UK population
- Covers all meals eaten outside the home including fast food, takeaways, snacks and sandwiches as well as meals at work
- Reports performance by table service, fast food and takeaway
- Analyses consumer eating out trends
- Provides comprehensive analysis by outlet and channel type e.g. pizza takeaway
- Measures spend and meal volumes in total, by channel and by consumer group
- Examines consumer attitudes to eating out issues, including breakfasts and healthy eating
- Bespoke client questions also possible
- Market Volume and Value: What is the size of the foodservice sector broken down by number of meals, value, channel (pubs, QSR, restaurants, workplace etc)
- Frequency, Penetration and Spend per Head: How often and what percentage of consumers are eating out? How much do they spend?
- Consumer Behaviour: How do consumers anticipate their eating out habits will change in the future?
- Online interviews are conducted half yearly in January and July
- Responses from 2,000 adults, aged 18+ and representative of the UK population (by age, gender, socio-economic group, marital and employment status) are gathered
- Spreadsheet with full results broken down by question
- Executive summary in text, table and graph formats
- Telephone and email support
Download a summary of the QuickBite service.
For further information about the benefits of QuickBite and our other services to your business, please fill in your details below or contact Horizons on +44 (0)844 800 0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org