Menu prices rise 6%, reveals Horizons’ Menurama survey
8 April 2013
Horizons latest Menurama survey, which tracks changes across the menus of 117 high street eating out establishments, has revealed the following trends:
- A rise in menu prices in the past six months of 6%, the biggest rise the survey has tracked since 2006
- An increasing premiumisation of dishes, adding twists to old favourites
- A 18% rise in food provenance statements since summer 2010
- A continued growth in sharing and tasting dishes
- Lesser known Mexican dishes now appearing on menus.
For more details, please see the press release below. To purchase a copy of Menurama, please contact Nicola Knight.
Download Press Release (PDF)