As an investor - actual or potential - you need to know how the foodservice sector is structured and to understand the different types of operator, from contract caterer to restaurateur, fast-food to managed pub operator. You may also need to get to grips with the supply chain, including the role of delivered wholesalers, logistics/contract distributors, cash-and-carries and the many specialist distributors.
We can help you deconstruct these sectors so that you can begin to focus on the key segments and companies.
To do that, we can:
- supply you with long-term trend data - some of it going back to 1981 - at current and constant prices
- give you detailed understanding of key metrics such as margins, mark-up, operator spend per meal and customer spend per meal
- identify the size of each of almost 100 market sectors
- identify the key players in each sector and their market shares
- give you forecasts going forward five years for all segments and metrics
You need to understand the forces at work in the market and the dynamics that are shaping it now and into the future. We have the data you need to do this - and the experience and know-how to help you interpret it.
Recently we have helped these institutions identify the future prospects for sectors and companies active in the eating out sector and its supply chain:
- Ares Management
- Baillie Gifford
- Bain Capital
- Canyon Partners
- Deutsche Bank
- Dresdner Kleinwort
- EQT Private Equity
- Gandhara Capital
- Glasgow Investment Managers
- Glenhill Capital Management
- Glenview Capital
- Golden Tree Asset Management
- Goldman Sachs
- Halcyon Asset Management
- JP Morgan
- Lloyds TSB
- Mount Kellett Capital Management
- Pioneer Investments
- Piper Equity
- Tudor Capital Management
We can help you too.
For further information about our portfolio of services, please contact Horizons on +44 (0)844 800 0456 or email@example.com.