Market Structure UK
Market Structure and Trends gives you up-to-date, detailed information about trends and developments in foodservice. In putting it together, we have drawn on over 30 years' research and experience in our sector. European data is also available.
- 140 key market measures including outlet numbers, number of meals, purchases and sales
- 100 sectors and sub sectors, grouped into 9 categories: restaurants, QSR, pubs, hotels, leisure, staff catering, health care, education and services
- Available in detail from 2001 and with a 5 year forecast. Top-line data going back 30 years
- Analysis available by distribution channel, temperature regime and regionality
- Quarterly data available for a rolling 5 months including 2 quarters in advance
- Over 250,000 pieces of data
- Visual identification of trends and opportunities
- There are a number of key ways to access the data provided through direct contact with Horizons' staff or through our online service, Horizons on Demand: Market Structure and Trends, Key Market Dynamics and Quarterly Forecast Data
- By taking out an annual subscription, in addition to the above information, we will also offer you a special hotline service - we answer your questions on the spot! - and discounted rates on our Key Club workshops
The service is available in 3 formats:
- Online via Horizons on Demand
- Hard Copy
Download a summary of the Market Structure and Trends service.
For further information about the benefits of Market Structure and Trends to your business, please fill in your details below or contact Horizons on +44 (0)844 800 0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org